NRS - Clearwater PFD
The NRS Clearwater Mesh Back PFD is our foundational front-entry jacket with high-back flotation to accommodate most kayak seats and low-back mesh for warm-weather ventilation.
- 400 denier nylon fabric construction ensures durability through seasons of wear and tear.
- The high-back design fits comfortably against most high-back kayaking seats and the mesh lower allows for ventilation on warm days.
- Two large zippered pockets, a lashtab, and 3M reflective accents throughout for low-light visibility.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
- The NRS Clearwater is a type III, medium-profile life jacket delivering 16.5 pounds of flotation and carries the US Coast Guard Certification through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Weight: 1.58 lbs.
- US Coast Guard Type: III
- Profile: Medium
- Design Flotation: 16.5 lbs.
- Outer Fabric: 400-denier ripstop nylon
- Lining: 200-denier nylon
- Entry System: Front zip
- Pockets: 2 - Front
- Lash Tabs: 1 - Front
- Adjustment System: 4 - Side, 2 - Shoulder