NRS - Vapor PFD
Boater's on a budget shouldn't have to sacrifice comfort. With the NRS Vapor PFD NRS focused their design efforts on the feel of the jacket and not the frills.
- Six-panel design constructed with ultra soft foam for a flexible fit that effortlessly wraps your torso and flows with your movements.
- 400 denier nylon ensures season-after-season durability.
- AirMesh inner panels provide ventilation throughout the jacket.
- Features padded shoulder straps, strap garages and reflective accents for low-light visibility.
- The Vapor is a Type III, low-profile life jacket designed with 16.5 pounds of flotation and carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Weight: 1.85 lbs.
- US Coast Guard Type: III
- Profile: Low
- Design Flotation: 16.5 lbs.
- Outer Fabric: 400-denier urethane-coated ripstop nylon
- Lining: 200-denier nylon
- Entry System: Side buckle
- Adjustment System: 2 - Side, 2 - Shoulder, 2 - Waist