POH is a go everywhere ski for children. OAC has received many requests to scale the skinbased skis to children’s size. Now the smaller ones in the family are able to have the same fun experience as the adults, without losing any functions. OAC recommends the POH for users from five years of age and up. It is also a very easy ski to learn on, as the skin provides a good grip and the ski is very light and stable.
- OAC Braid box construction
- Compression resistant elastic foam core
- Patented OAC Unicoat skibase
- Integrated high quality Mohair-mix skin
- ALU/ GF reinforcement at binding area
- Weight: 450 g
- Width: 98-80-82 mm