Streamlined trail construction with a no-sew breathable upper, B-DRY Waterproof membrane and women’s-specific midsole delivers active trail performance in a lightweight package with uncompromising fit, support, and protection.
- O FIT Insole™: Oboz' proprietary insole is what they’re known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair they make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- A3 Chassis™ - Two Piece Suspension: Independent TPU stabilizers provide torsional flex and allow for natural articulation while the single density EVA throughout provides cushioning and comfort.
- A3 Chassis™ - Integrated: Shank & ESS Plate The integrated shank reduces weight while providing proper support and flex points. The ESS forefoot plate mitigates over-flexion and protects from stone bruising.
- Tempest Outsole: The Oboz Tempest outsole reduces weight without compromise, featuring multi directional and perimeter lugs for traction, and active flex grooves for freedom of movement.
- B-DRY Waterproof: There’s no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There’s also no denying the ability of our proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
- No-sew TPU overlays: Light and fast construction with no-sew TPU overlays provide durability when moving quickly on your trail.
- Weather resistant jacquard woven mesh with no-sew panels
- Synthetic TPU overlays
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
- Welded TPU toe cap
- Weight: W7(1/2PR): 11.9 oz / 337 g