Oboz - Women's Arete Mid Hiking Boots
Streamlined construction with a no-sew breathable upper and women’s-specific midsole support delivers active trail performance in a lightweight package with uncompromising fit, protection and added ankle support.
- O Fit Insole: This proprietary insole is what Oboz is known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair they make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- A3 Chassis - Two Piece Suspension: Independent TPU stabilizers provide torsional flex and allow for natural articulation while the single density EVA throughout provides cushioning and comfort.
- A3 Chassis - Integrated Shank & ESS Plate: The integrated shank reduces weight while providing proper support and flex points. The ESS forefoot plate mitigates over-flexion and protects from stone bruising.
- Tempest Outsole: The Tempest outsole reduces weight without compromise, featuring multi directional and perimeter lugs for traction, and active flex grooves for freedom of movement.
- No-sew TPU Overlays: Light and fast construction with no-sew TPU overlays provide durability when moving quickly on your trail.
- Width: Women’s standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. Oboz always recommends trying their footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Volume: Medium-High volume feet tend to be wider with higher arches and insteps.
- Upper Materials: Weather resistant open spacer mesh with no-sew panels, Synthetic TPU overlays, Welded TPU toe cap
- Weight: W7(1/2PR): 12.6 oz / 357 g