While the all-leather upper of the Bridger gives a nod to classic hiking boots of yore, there's nothing old-fashioned about these stats: a pliable, extra comfortable collar; a lightweight TPU forefoot plate that preserves the shoe's integrity; BDry waterproofing; metal hardware and a lightweight, aggressive outsole. Unlike the waffle stompers of our youth, the Bridger's leather goodness comes with practically no break-in time.
- Waterproof/breathable B-dry membrane system
- Molded rubber toe cap and heel counter
- Hydrophobic upper for a watertight fit
- Textile lining wicks sweat away
- Upper: Waterproof Nubuck Leather
- Construction: Board Lasted Construction
- Footbed: BFit Deluxe
- Midsole: 2 Part Dual Density EVA + TPU Chassis
- Outsole: Granite Peak Outsole
- Weight (size W7): 16.2 oz (459 g)
- Additional Information
Intended Use Day Hiking, Travel, Winter Collection New Arrivals Material Leather Properties Waterproof, Wicking
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Great boot for people with foot and ankle issues.
Just got them,omg!! I have high arches, and big problems with ankles, and varicose veins in my feet from severe dehydration from Grand Canyon hike and the boot I got today was great right out of box. Awesome support and seems like no break in time.
Write Your Own Review
- Product Videos
BRIDGER BDRY WOMEN'S HIKING BOOT