Oboz - Women's Bridger Vent Mid BDry
This could be the all-star of your hiking quiver, designed to go the distance, no matter how hard or far you charge. Its synthetic mesh panels offer superior breathability paired with Oboz's proven B-DRY waterproof membrane and unbeatable construction for just the right amount of support and protection. Combined with a lower ankle height, softened tongue and collar, and our tried and true Granite Peak outsole package, this all-trail pro brings incredible ventilation and decreased bulk with virtually no break-in time.
- O Fit Insole: 1) Low density EVA pods - Provides cushioning & comfort 2) Medium density EVA throughout - Underfoot support without loss of cushioning 3) Moisture wicking top layer - Helps keep feet dry & comfortable 4) High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position 5) High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning
- Waterproof: Three core components make up Oboz'z B-DRY waterproof system starting with their proprietary tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie. Hydrophobic upper materials keep the shoe watertight while their textile lining wicks sweat away.
- Volume: Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
- Width: Standard Women’s standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. Oboz always recommends trying footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Outsole: Granite Peak — The quintessential hiking outsole featuring a nylon shank for stability, toothy side lugs that hug off-camber trails, and 4mm directional lugs studding the sole.
- Midsole: Single-density EVA TPU chassis Nylon shank
- Upper Material: Waterproof Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane Molded rubber toe cap
- Weight W7(1/2PR): 15.9 oz / 451 g