Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Oboz - Men's Cirque Low BDry )
When your eyes are on the prize, you need these peak baggers on your feet. Designed for hard-charging ascents to the summit, the Oboz Cirque Low B-DRY Waterproof features the A3 Chassis™, offering the ultimate high-performance set of active design construction. Buffered underneath by the Tempest outsole for added support with rounded lugs to handle variable terrain and their signature B-DRY system for protection from mountain-stream crossings, they are made for the mountain goat in all of us.
- O Fit Insole: 1) Low density EVA pods - Provides cushioning & comfort 2) Medium density EVA throughout - Underfoot support without loss of cushioning 3) Moisture wicking top layer - Helps keep feet dry & comfortable 4) High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position 5) High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning
- Waterproof: Three core components make up Oboz's B-DRY waterproof system starting with their proprietary tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie. Hydrophobic upper materials keep the shoe watertight while their textile lining wicks sweat away.
- Volume: Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
- Width: Standard Men’s standard width is C in the heel and D in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. Oboz always recommends trying footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Upper Material: Synthetic micro suede with no sew panels; Synthetic micro suede sewn down mud guard; Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane; Lightweight breathable knit mesh
- Outsole: Tempest - Weight reduction without compromise. Featuring a beveled tread wrap to protect toes, 4.5 mm multi-directional lugs for traction & support, perimeter lugs to adapt to terrain, active flex grooves contour to the trail.
- Midsole: Single-density EVA; A3 chassis; ESS forefoot plate
- Weight M9(1/2PR): 15.9 oz / 451 g