Oboz - Women's Cirque Low Bdry
For hikers seeking the ultimate performance package that can stand up to the elements, the Cirque Low B-DRY Waterproof over-delivers with its breathable knit mesh upper and water-wicking functionality. Underfoot, its dynamic A3 Chassis™ creates an active platform to keep you sure-footed on the descent, paired with the added protection of a beveled tread wrap and protective toecap. Built from the ground up atop Oboz's sturdy Tempest Outsole, this dynamic hiker delivers the traction to tackle the twists and turns of your favorite trails.
- O Fit Insole: 1) Low density EVA pods - Provides cushioning & comfort 2) Medium density EVA throughout - Underfoot support without loss of cushioning 3) Moisture wicking top layer - Helps keep feet dry & comfortable 4) High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position 5) High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning
- Waterproof: Three core components make up Oboz's B-DRY waterproof system starting with their proprietary tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie. Hydrophobic upper materials keep the shoe watertight while their textile lining wicks sweat away.
- Volume: Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
- Width: Standard Women’s standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. Oboz always recommends trying footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Upper Material: Synthetic micro suede with no sew panels; Synthetic micro suede sewn down mud guard; Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane; Lightweight breathable knit mesh
- Outsole: Tempest - Weight reduction without compromise. Featuring a beveled tread wrap to protect toes, 4.5 mm multi-directional lugs for traction & support, perimeter lugs to adapt to terrain, active flex grooves contour to the trail.
- Midsole: Single-density EVA; A3 chassis; ESS forefoot plate
- Weight W7(1/2PR): 12.5 oz / 354 g