Oboz - Men's Cirque Low
A high-performance hiker that won’t slow you down, the Men’s Cirque Low is a technical peak bagger designed specifically for fast ascents. Oboz achieved the ultimate in lightweight performance with their A3 Chassis™ whose innovative construction delivers a set of active design features resulting in an all-new trail shoe that goes the distance. Topped with a breathable mesh upper and anchored by the Tempest outsole with beveled, multi-directional treads for performance braking, traction and support, it’s off to the races for all your high-alpine scramblers.
- O Fit Insole: 1) Low density EVA pods - Provides cushioning & comfort 2) Medium density EVA throughout - Underfoot support without loss of cushioning 3) Moisture wicking top layer - Helps keep feet dry & comfortable 4) High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position 5) High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning
- Volume: Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
- Width: Standard Men’s standard width is C in the heel and D in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. Oboz always recommends trying footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Upper Material: Synthetic micro suede with no sew panels Synthetic micro suede sewn down mud guard Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane Lightweight breathable knit mesh
- Outsole: Tempest - Weight reduction without compromise. Featuring a beveled tread wrap to protect toes, 4.5 mm multi-directional lugs for traction & support, perimeter lugs to adapt to terrain, active flex grooves contour to the trail.
- Midsole: Single-density EVA A3 chassis ESS forefoot plate
- Weight M9(1/2PR): 15.9 oz / 451