Oboz - Women's Cirque Low
This technically innovative, elite trail hiker was designed to keep weight at a minimum while maximizing comfort, support and performance. Its dynamic, A3 Chassis™ brings technical functionality to your most aggressive peak-bagging pursuits with the end goal of delivering precise flexion and foot alignment. Supported by the Tempest Outsole’s variable rubber thickness and streamlined, sturdy lugs, it offers superior protection paired with a breathable knit mesh upper to keep your feet dry no matter how hard you plan on charging to the top.
- O Fit Insole: 1) Low density EVA pods - Provides cushioning & comfort 2) Medium density EVA throughout - Underfoot support without loss of cushioning 3) Moisture wicking top layer - Helps keep feet dry & comfortable 4) High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position 5) High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning
- Volume: Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
- Width: Standard Women’s standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. Oboz always recommends trying footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Outsole: Tempest - Weight reduction without compromise. Featuring a beveled tread wrap to protect toes, 4.5 mm multi-directional lugs for traction & support, perimeter lugs to adapt to terrain, active flex grooves contour to the trail.
- Midsole: Single-density EVA; A3 chassis; ESS forefoot plate
- Weight W7(1/2PR): 11.4 oz / 323 g
- Upper Material: Synthetic micro suede with no sew panels; Synthetic micro suede sewn down mud guard; Lightweight breathable knit mesh
|Collection||Hiking & Camping Gift Guide|