Oboz - Women's Firebrand II Low Waterproof Hiking Shoe
A stylish, versatile, leather and air-mesh hiker with a women’s-specific, dual-density EVA midsole and Sawtooth outsole for unbeatable comfort, and protection, packaged in a lower-volume profile.
- O Fit Insole: Oboz's proprietary insole is what they’re known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair they make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- Sawtooth Midsole: Great for the everyday, whether it's on the AT or your local trail. Featuring a dual-density EVA midsole that provides cushioning and stability, and a nylon shank that gives added support under foot.
- Sawtooth Outsole: A thru-hiker cult favorite and classic Oboz outsole, built to be versatile, flexible and supportive. The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features the Sawtooth mountain range near Sun Valley, Idaho.
- B-Dry Waterproof: There’s no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There’s also no denying the ability of our proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
- Rubber Toe Cap: Protects your toes from rocks, roots and trail debris while adding improved durability.
- Width: Women’s standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Volume: Medium-High volume feet tend to be wider with higher arches and insteps.
- Weight: W7(1/2PR): 13.8 oz / 425 g
- Upper Materials: Waterproof Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile, Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane, Molded rubber toe cap