Oboz - Women's Lynx Mid BDry
For women who demand the ultimate in performance and style, the Lynx Mid B-DRY Waterproof steps up the game. With a lightweight, all-knit upper, it’s the lightest and most form-fitting of Oboz's Main Street to Mountains Collection. Softness around flex zones provides an unbeatable glove-like fit that conforms to your foot.
- O Fit Insole: 1) Low density EVA pods - Provides cushioning & comfort 2) Medium density EVA throughout - Underfoot support without loss of cushioning 3) Moisture wicking top layer - Helps keep feet dry & comfortable 4) High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position 5) High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning
- Waterproof: Three core components make up Oboz's B-DRY waterproof system starting with their proprietary tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie. Hydrophobic upper materials keep the shoe watertight while their textile lining wicks sweat away.
- Volume: Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
- Width: Standard Women’s standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. Oboz always recommends trying footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Outsole: Swiftcurrent — A women’s-specific design providing incredible durability, stability and comfort with lugs that offer ample traction strolling down Main Street and enough grip under foot to lead you on the trail.
- Midsole: Dual density EVA; TPU chassis; EVA super skin (ESS) forefoot armoring
- Upper Material: Knit textile with no sew TPU overlays; Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane; Synthetic leather heel and toe counter
- Weight W7(1/2PR): 10.6 oz / 300 g