Oboz - Men's Sawtooth II Low Waterproof
Trekking over muddy terrain and the occasional mountain stream requires an extra layer of water protection. Tread confidently with the Sawtooth II Low B-DRY Waterproof with the added comfort of its ankle-friendly asymmetrical collar, breathable mesh vents and a redesigned heel counter to take you the distance, however far that might be.
- O Fit Insole: Low density EVA pods - Provides cushioning & comfort Medium density EVA throughout - Underfoot support without loss of cushioning Moisture wicking top layer - Helps keep feet dry & comfortable High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning
- 2X Waterproof: Three core components make up Oboz's B-DRY waterproof system starting with their proprietary tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie. Hydrophobic upper materials keep the shoe watertight while our textile lining wicks sweat away.
- Volume: Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
- Width: Standard Men’s standard width is C in the heel and D in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. Oboz always recommends trying their footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Upper Material: Waterproof Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile; Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane; 3D molded heel counter
- Outsole Sawtooth — A classic Oboz sole. Sheds mud, offers intense traction, and maintains stability. Sidewall lugs grip off-camber trails while conserving weight.
- Midsole: Dual density EVA Nylon shank
- Weight M9(1/2PR): 17.4 oz./493 grams