Oboz - Women's Sapphire Mid BDry
The Sapphire isn’t only about women’s specific fit; it’s about women’s specific comfort and soul. A tuned EVA midsole provides soft cushioning while the TPU chassis provides protection you can trust. Articulation in the upper allows uninhibited forward motion, yet supports the ankle laterally whether on off-camber trails and crooked cobblestone streets. Secure outsole traction takes you from Main Street to the Mountains and back.
Fit Tip: Length runs true to size. Lower volume with a sculpted mid-foot and a women’s specific forefoot & toe box.
- O Fit Insole provides cushioning and support, moisture wicking, and promotes neutral foot placement
- SwiftCurrent Outsole provides incredible durability, stability and comfort with lugs that provide ample traction strolling down Main Street and enough grip under foot to lead you on the trail. The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features Swiftcurrent Mountain located in Glacier National Park.
- SwiftCurrent Midsole provudes supportive balanced cushioning, protection, and torsional stability underfoot
- B-Dry Waterproof: There’s no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There’s also no denying the ability of Oboz's proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
- Women's-Specific Last Design: Designed specifically for women and tested by women, this uniquely designed last provides an improved sculpted fit creating incredible comfort and performance.
- Asymmetrical Collar Height: The tongue and asymmetrical collar were designed to comfortably articulate with female ankle motion, accommodating for the unique ankle bone locations that are often unaccounted for in women’s footwear design.
- B-Dry Waterproofing: Three core components make up the B-DRY waterproof system starting with Oboz's proprietary tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie. Hydrophobic upper materials keep the shoe watertight while their textile lining wicks sweat away.
- Volume: Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
- Width: Standard
- Upper Material: Waterproof nubuck leather
- Weight: 14.3 oz / 405 g (W7 1/2 pair)
|Collection||Hiking & Camping Gift Guide|