Oboz - Men's Sawtooth II Low Hiking Shoe
The MVP of your most trail-worthy quiver, the Sawtooth II brings another level of streamlined functionality to the trail with breathable mesh paneling, a lighter weight but equally sturdy heel counter, and an asymmetrical collar for improved fit around the ankle. Enjoy the unbeatable comfort and performance of a shoe designed to go mile-for-mile with you on your favorite outdoor pursuits.
Please note: The Dark Shadow / Brandy color model is a vendor sample and is in "like new" condition.
- O Fit Insole: Low density EVA pods - Provides cushioning & comfort; Medium density EVA throughout - Underfoot support without loss of cushioning; Moisture wicking top layer - Helps keep feet dry & comfortable; High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position; High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning
- Volume: Standard Shoe — Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep. Wide shoe — High volume feet tend to be wide with high arches and a high instep, or a combination of these. If you have bunions you may consider a high volume shoe.
- Upper Material: Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile 3D molded heel counter
- Outsole: Sawtooth — A classic Oboz sole. Sheds mud, offers intense traction, and maintains stability. Sidewall lugs grip off-camber trails while conserving weight.
- Midsole: Dual density EVA Nylon shank
- Weight M9(1/2 PR): 15.6 oz./442 gram