Oboz - Women's Sawtooth II Low
When the trail calls, you answer with the proven comfort of the Sawtooth II Low, Oboz's sure-footed trail Sherpa. With virtually no break-in required, these rugged yet lightweight hikers bring unmatched support, a sturdy heel counter and asymmetrical collar for added comfort around the ankles. Breathable mesh panels ensure your feet keep their cool to get where you’re going, and back again.
- O Fit Insole: Low density EVA pods - Provides cushioning & comfort; Medium density EVA throughout - Underfoot support without loss of cushioning; Moisture wicking top layer - Helps keep feet dry & comfortable; High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position; High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning
- Volume: Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
- Width: Standard Women’s standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. Oboz always recommends trying footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Upper Material: Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile 3D molded heel counter
- Outsole: Sawtooth — A classic Oboz sole. Sheds mud, offers intense traction, and maintains stability. Sidewall lugs grip off-camber trails while conserving weight.
- Midsole: Dual density EVA Nylon shank
- Weight W7(1/2 PR): 12.4 oz./351 grams