OBOZ - SAWTOOTH II MID BDRY W
From thru-hikes to multi-day backpacking trips, the Sawtooth II Mid B-DRY Waterproof brings the functionality to go the distance with a B-DRY waterproof membrane, redesigned heel cup to shave weight, asymmetrical ankle collar for added comfort and mesh vents for added breathability. Put these on and watch as anything that could’ve stopped you politely moves out of the way.
Please note: The Mineral Blue color model is a vendor model and is in "like new" condition.
- O Fit Insole: Low density EVA pods - Provides cushioning & comfort; Medium density EVA throughout - Underfoot support without loss of cushioning; Moisture wicking top layer - Helps keep feet dry & comfortable; High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position; High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning
- Waterproof: Three core components make up Oboz's B-DRY waterproof system starting with their proprietary tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie. Hydrophobic upper materials keep the shoe watertight while their textile lining wicks sweat away.
- Volume: Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
- Width: Standard Women’s standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. Oboz always recommends trying footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Upper Material: Waterproof Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane 3D molded heel counter
- Outsole: Sawtooth — A classic Oboz sole. Sheds mud, offers intense traction, and maintains stability. Sidewall lugs grip off-camber trails while conserving weight.
- Midsole: Dual density EVA Nylon shank
- Weight W7(1/2 PR): 15.5 oz./439 grams