Oboz - Women's Sawtooth II Mid
Breathability and support are the name of the game for the Sawtooth II Mid, featuring oversized mesh vent panels for exceptional airflow so your feet stay cool from trailhead to summit and back again. Its ankle-friendly asymmetrical collar provides unbeatable comfort and support with a redesigned heel counter for exceptional heel fit and support.
- O Fit Insole: 1) Low density EVA pods - Provides cushioning & comfort 2) Medium density EVA throughout - Underfoot support without loss of cushioning 3) Moisture wicking top layer - Helps keep feet dry & comfortable 4) High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position 5) High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning
- Volume: Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
- Width: Standard Women’s standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. Oboz always recommends trying footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Upper Material: Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile 3D molded heel counter
- Outsole: Sawtooth — A classic Oboz sole. Sheds mud, offers intense traction, and maintains stability. Sidewall lugs grip off-camber trails while conserving weight.
- Midsole: Dual density EVA Nylon shank
- Weight W7(1/2PR): 14.1 oz / 400 g