Oboz - Women's Sawtooth Mid BDry
The versatile Sawtooth Mid is just as comfortable thru-hiking the AT as it is exploring your local trails. The outsole shape promotes a natural rolling motion when the going is smooth and has toothy high-friction side lugs for when the trail turns nasty. The upper is waterproof and breathable with a 3D molded heel counter for superb heel fit.
- O Fit Insole: Provides cushioning and support; helps keep feet dry
- Sawtooth Outsole: A trhu-hiker cult favorite and classic Oboz outsole, bulit to be versatile, flexible, and supportive.
- Sawtooth Midsole: Nylon shank offers added support between heel & forefoot
- B-Dry Waterproof: Oboz's proporietary waterproofing system lets sweat escape while keeping feet dry
- Molded Heel Counter: Help shoes maintain a snug, comfortable heel hold over time
- Waterproof: Three core components make up the B-DRY waterproof system starting with our proprietary tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie. Hydrophobic upper materials keep the shoe watertight while the textile lining wicks sweat away.
- Volume: Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
- Width: Standard Women’s standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit.
- Upper Material: Waterproof Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile; Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane; 3D molded heel counter
- Outsole: Sawtooth — A classic Oboz sole. Sheds mud, offers intense traction, and maintains stability. Sidewall lugs grip off-camber trails while conserving weight.
- Midsole: Dual density EVA Nylon shank
- Weight W71/2PR): 15.5 oz / 439 g