Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Oboz - Women's Bridger Vent Mid Hiking Boot )
Oboz has taken their flagship Bridger and dialed it in for superior breathability. Synthetic mesh panels keep things cool and breezy. Nubuck leather keeps things soft yet durable, from toe to tongue. All designed on top of their classic Granite Peak outsole.
These are vendor sample shoes and are in "like new" condition.
- O FIT Insole™: The Oboz proprietary insole is what they’re known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair they make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- Granite Peak Midsole: Great for day hiking but burly enough for a multi-day backpacking trip. Featuring a TPU Chassis boosts stability and prevents stone bruising without inhibiting flex. Single-density EVA provides cushioning and comfort.
- Granite Peak Outsole: Oboz's quintessential hiking outsole built to be supportive and protective. If you’re tired of feeling rocks and roots underfoot look no further.
- Rubber Toe Cap: Protects your toes from rocks, roots and trail debris while adding improved durability.
- Rubber Heel Counter: These counters help shoes maintain a snug, comfortable heel hold over time.
- Width: Standard - Women’s standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit.
- Volume: Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
- Upper Material: Waterproof Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile
- Molded rubber toe cap
- Weight W7(1/2PR): 14.8 oz / 420 g