Oboz - Women's Lynx Low Shoes
With the most form-fitting upper in Oboz's Main Street to Mountains Collection, and Women’s specific fit. The Lynx Low is designed for women who expect style, comfort and performance whether they’re on the trail or out on the town.
Please note: These are vendor sample shoes and are in "like new" condition.
- O FIT Insole™: Oboz's proprietary insole is what they’re known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair they make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- Sapphire Midsole: The Women’s specific Swiftcurrent midsole provides incredible durability, stability and comfort. The women’s specific cushioning EVA midsole combined with a TPU chassis and ESS plate in the forefoot, which helps prevent stone bruising without inhibiting flex.
- Sapphire Outsole: The Swiftcurrent provides incredible durability, stability and comfort with lugs that provide ample traction strolling down Main Street and enough grip under foot to lead you on the trail.
- Asymmetrical Collar: Asymmetrical collars are designed to comfortably articulate with the ankles motion, accommodating for the unique ankle bone locations that are often unaccounted for in footwear design.
- Women's-specific last design: Designed specifically for women and tested by women, this uniquely designed last provides an improved sculpted fit creating incredible comfort and performance.
- Width: Standard - Women’s standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit.
- Volume: Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
- Upper Material: Knit textile with no sew TPU overlays Synthetic leather heel and toe counter
- Weight: W7(1/2PR): 11.5 oz / 326 g