Oboz - Women's Sawtooth II Low BDry
An all-terrain all-star, the Sawtooth II Low B-DRY Waterproof provides the superior comfort and support to tackle your favorite terrain. Its waterproof upper offers protection from occasional mountain-stream crossings with mesh vents for breathability. And, with the added support of its ankle-friendly asymmetrical collar and redesigned heel counter, it delivers the kind of long-lasting comfort your most challenging on-foot adventures demand.
Please note: The Frost Gray / Sage color is a vendor sample and is in "like new" condition.
- O Fit Insole: Low density EVA pods - Provides cushioning & comfort; Medium density EVA throughout - Underfoot support without loss of cushioning; Moisture wicking top layer - Helps keep feet dry & comfortable; High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position; High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning
- Waterproof: Three core components make up Oboz's B-DRY waterproof system starting with their proprietary tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie. Hydrophobic upper materials keep the shoe watertight while their textile lining wicks sweat away.
- Volume: Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
- Width: Standard Women’s standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. Oboz always recommends trying their footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Upper Material: Waterproof Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane 3D molded heel counter
- Outsole: Sawtooth — A classic Oboz sole. Sheds mud, offers intense traction, and maintains stability. Sidewall lugs grip off-camber trails while conserving weight.
- Midsole: Dual density EVA Nylon shank
- Weight W7(1/2PR): 13.8 oz / 425 g