Oboz - Womens Bangtail Mid Insulated Waterproof
Keep the trail rolling beneath your feet in rain, sleet, or snow with the Women's Oboz Bangtail; Boots that are equipped with all the waterproof, insulated, and breathable tech needed for hiking wintery terrain. With features like a Vibram Arctic Grip outsole for gripping treading wet ice or a B-Dry membrane to keep the elements at bay, it's no wonder that Oboz is such a big name in the outdoor footwear game. Whichever way the bend in the trail takes you, count on the Bangtail to get you there with dry footing.
- VIBRAM® Arctic Grip: Innovative technology specifically engineered and designed to perform on wet ice.
- PrimaLoft® BIO™: PrimaLoft has set sustainability forward with the first-ever biodegradable*, 100% recycled synthetic fiber, for insulation and fabric applications.
- ACT+: Rubberized EVA adapts to varying terrain. This unique blend of dual-density, the lightweight cushioning system provides the wearer with a high level of energy efficiency and a softer heel-strike landing zone.
- B-DRY: Waterproof/breathable membrane and water-repellant nubuck leather upper with elastic side panels.
- REPREVE®: Contains recycled materials helping us lighten our impact on the planet.
- Standard Width: Women’s standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®).
- Standard Volume: Medium-High volume feet tend to be wider with higher arches and insteps.
- Weight: 21.44 oz./537 grams
- Oiled Waterproof Nubuck Leather + Abrasion-Resistant Ripstop Textile
- 200g Primaloft BIO
- B-DRY Waterproof Membrane
- 100% RPET Repreve Laces
- 100% RPET Webbing