Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Olukai - Men's Hawai'iloa Manu Ihu Chukka Boots )
A cozy, versatile chukka boot crafted to commemorate the iconic Hawai‘iloa voyaging canoe, Manu Ihu dons a 20-triangled kapa design on the heel signifying the 200-foot height of the Sitka Spruce trees from Alaska, gifted to the Hawaiians to build this historic wa’a (canoe).
- Custom hand stitching in the forefoot
- Laser-etched artwork on heel
- Pull loop at the heel
- Footbed is printed with Hawai‘iloa voyage artwork
- Upper: Soft, waterproof leather nubuck upper with blended wool lining. Laser-etched upper details with hand stitched details.
- Footbed: Lightweight and supportive single-density poured PU anatomical footbed with a soft microfiber cover. Sublimation printed Hawai‘iloa artwork. Removable and washable.
- Outsole: Lightweight compression molded EVA midsole and non-marking ‘Wet Grip Rubber’ outsole traction inspired by Hawai‘iloa wood carving.