OluKai - Kohala
Built for the demands of rugged upcountry Big Island, Olukai's Kohala with waterproof leathers combines signature comfort with a tough work ethic.
- Durable outsole
- Triple layer footbed
- Removable footbed
- Water resistant
- Durable, high-density, non-marking rubber outsole with embossed leather arch insert and leather welt.
- Triple-layer anatomical EVA footbed. Multii-density EVA provides lightweight cushioning and support. Moisture-wicking microfiber cover, removable.
- Our thermoset rubber is a compound of natural and synthetic rubber that will not leave marks or ‘scuffs’ on surfaces of any type. Our gum rubber outsoles, as a natural material, will always naturally be non-marking.
- OluKai footwear is designed as the perfect environment for your foot. With this in mind, we have crafted our footbeds to be easily removable and washable.
- Lightweight, quick drying, breathable and durable materials built for in and around water.