Olukai - Nalukai Kapa Boot
The hearty Nalukai Kapa Boot pairs water-resistant waxed canvas with a moisture-wicking microfiber lining to crush any island adventure with comfort and versatility. From beach, to trail, to Kaka‘ako’s urban art street scene, the Nalukai Kapa Boot is built for any modern adventure.
- Heavyweight decorative stitching accents
- Embossed upper logos
- Footbed sublimation print inspired by the octopus
- Upper: High-character, water-resistant waxed canvas upper with full-grain leather accents, molded metal eyelets, a soft, round waxed cotton lace and lined with a soft moisture-wicking microfiber lining.
- Footbed: A lightweight triple-layer anatomical EVA footbed with a soft, microfiber footbed cover provides the ultimate in comfort, cushioning and support. Removable and washable.
- Outsole: Lightweight compression molded EVA midsole and non-marking rubber outsole with island inspired traction pods.