The Nova can show you awards. It can prove its legendary status. But all you really want is a good, warm meal when your stomach is crying for mercy. The compact, lightweight Nova workhorse comes to the rescue everywhere you go, from high-altitude treks to family campouts. As the benchmark for today’s multi-fuel expedition stoves, the single-jet Nova has a patented, quick-priming burner and a self-purging aluminum pump. Precise simmer control assures the stew cooks evenly while you’re setting up your shelter. And when you are in remote places, its multi-fuel option gives you the reliable flexibility you need so you can count on a warm meal before crawling into the sack to wish on a shooting star.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Fuel type: White gas, Jet Fuel, Diesel, Kerosene
- Average burn time: Up to 150 min at maximum output (with 450 ml of fuel)
- Dimensions (mm): 140 × 80 × Ø 65
- Average boil time for 1 L of water: Approx. 3.5 min/1 L, depending on climate, altitude etc.
- Output: 2850W
- Weight (grams):460g
- Kit includes: Stove, pump, wind shield, multitool, stuff bag, spare parts and lubricant, user manual