Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Ortovox - Zoom+ Beacon )
If you're buried in an avalanche (we hope you aren't), you want ORTOVOX's patented Smart-Antenna Technology on your side. It determines your body's orientation and switches to the optimal transmission antenna to offer almost double the range to rescuers, no matter what beacon is used for searching. Through a motion sensor, the ZOOM+ automatically switches back to transmit mode in case searchers are hit by an additional avalanche. The ZOOM+ simplifies the searching process: Intuitive search acoustics make victims easier to pinpoint and a large LED display guides you to your buried friend with distance information and directional arrows. Two operating buttons turn the beacon on or off and from search to transmit mode. One AA battery will power the environmentally-friendly ZOOM+ for 250 hours in transmission mode.
- 2 year warranty, upgrades to 5 years with registration
- Online registration with additional information
- Patented Smart-Antenna-Technology
- Automatic location of the strongest transmission signal
- Display fine search with acoustic support
- Distance and direction display and indicator
- LED Display
- Intuitive display of multiple victims
- Intuitive search acoustics
- Microprocessor control
- High-quality rubber coating
- Intuitive design
- Comfortable bag with elastic strap for device
- Hand loop
- Permanent monitoring of the transmitter in transmission mode
- Number of antennas: 3
- Maximum range: Up to 40m / 131 ft
- Search strip width: Up to 40m / 131 ft
- Transmitting time: Approx. 250 hours
- Dimensions: 116 x 79 x 23 mm / 5" x 3" x 1"
- Weight (incl. battery and bag): 200 g / 7 oz.
- Automatic switchover after 120 seconds if second avalanche is detected