Osprey - Aether AG 60 Pack
For backpacking, thru-hikes and alpine expeditions, the Aether AG™ Series has a pedigree like no other pack. Osprey set the bar for technical backpacking packs by combining Anti-Gravity™ technology with customizable fit and innovative features like their new convertible top lid to create a more capable and comfortable pack for long-haul load carrying on any multi-day excursion. When you need a pack that can carry heavy loads for up to a week, there is no better option than the Aether AG™ 60.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- CUSTOM FIT: The IsoForm5 harness and CM™ hipbelt provide outstanding fit and comfort for especially heavy loads and long miles. Both components are interchangeable to provide a truly custom fit.
- CONVERTIBLE TOP-LID DAYPACK: Haul your gear to basecamp, remove the top-lid and deploy the impressively functional DayLid™ to summit a nearby peak or backcountry picnic.
- ANTI-GRAVITY™ TECHNOLOGY: The Aether/Ariel AG™ features a continuous, suspended panel of lightweight mesh extending from the upper torso through the lumbar area of the pack and wraps the user in supreme comfort.
- Removable top-lid converts to DayLid™ daypack
- Dual upper side compression straps
- Dual access side stretch mesh pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Additional main compartment access
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Dual front compression straps with StraightJacket™ compression
- Dual ice tool loops with bungee tie-offs
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Integrated FlapJacket™ cover for lidless use
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Side panel zip access to main compartment
- LightWire™ tensioned, full peripheral frame comfortably transfers pack load
- ISOFORM5 CM™ HIPBELT: Custom heat molding and interchangeable sizes for a precise, personalized fit; Mesh bridge between pads pulls in the lumbar to support heavy loads
- Adjustable suspended harness with structural load lifter bar for load transfer and comfort
- Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm™ wrap upper
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
- Top to bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated backpanel fit
|SM||3478 IN3 / 57 L||30.71H X 15.35W X 12.2D IN.||5.096 LBS.|
|MD||3661 IN3 / 60 L||32.68H X 15.35W X 12.2D IN.||5.148 LBS.|
|LG||3845 IN3 / 63 L||34.65H X 15.35W X 12.2D IN.||5.199 LBS.|
- MAIN: 210D Nylon Dobby
- ACCENT: 210D High Tenacity Nylon Shadow Box
- BOTTOM: 500D Nylon Packcloth