Osprey - Aether AG 85 Pack
Carry basecamp worthy loads with skis to boot, or journey beyond the reach of resupplies. For backpacking, thru-hikes and alpine expeditions, the Aether AG Series has a pedigree like no other pack. Osprey has set the bar for technical backpacking packs by combining Anti-Gravity technology with customizable fit and innovative features like the new convertible top lid to create a more capable and comfortable pack for long-haul load carrying on any multi-day excursion. When you need a pack that can carry heavy loads for up to a week or for a month, there is no better option than the Aether AG 85 pack.
- CUSTOM FIT: The IsoForm5 harness and CM hipbelt provide outstanding fit and comfort for especially heavy loads and long miles. Both components are interchangeable to provide a truly custom fit.
- ANTI-GRAVITY TECHNOLOGY: The Aether/Ariel AG features a continuous, suspended panel of lightweight mesh extending from the upper torso through the lumbar area of the pack and wraps the user in supreme comfort.
- CONVERTIBLE TOP-LID DAYPACK: Haul your gear to basecamp, remove the top-lid and deploy the impressively functional DayLid to summit a nearby peak or backcountry picnic.
- Removable top-lid converts to DayLid daypack
- Lower Inside-Out compression straps
- Additional main compartment access
- Integrated FlapJacket cover for lidless use
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Large front J-zip access to main compartment
- Volume: MD - 85L; LG - 88L
- Dimensions: MD - 34.25H X 16.93W X 15.35D IN; LG - 36.22H X 16.93W X 15.35D IN
- Weight: MD - 5.368 LBS; LG - 5.422 LBS.
- MAIN FABRIC: 210D Nylon Dobby
- ACCENT FABRIC: 210D High Tenacity Nylon Shadow Box
- BOTTOM FABRIC: 500D Nylon Packcloth
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/about-proposition-65