Osprey - Ariel 55 Backpack
Ideal for anyone in need of a pack with a fine-tuned fit, the Aether/Ariel Series fits a variety of body shapes and sizes. A Custom Fit-on-the-Fly™ Hipbelt, Shoulder Straps and adjustable torso length offers a fine-tuned fit and an injection-molded backpanel delivers breathable, close-to-body performance. Made with bluesign®-approved nylon and PFC-free DWR. Raincover included.
- Custom fit: A Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt, Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Shoulder Strap and adjustable torso length allow for a fine-tuned fit for a variety of body shapes and sizes
- Load Capacity: Designed to provide a stable close-to-body carry; ideal for managing heavier loads when the trail gets technical.
- Airscape Suspension: An injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScapeTM backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit.
- Sustainable Materials: Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved nylon and PFC-free DWR.
- Included raincover made with PFC-free DWR and bluesign®-approved materials
- Large front panel zip access to main compartment
- Floating top lid with lash points
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Large dual-access stretch mesh side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Dual front panel compression straps with StraightJacket compression
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with bungee tie-offs
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Volume: 3173 in3 / 52 L (XS/S), 3356 in3 / 55 L (M/L)
- Dimensions: 28.74H X 14.96W X 9.84D in (XS/S), 30.71H X 14.96W X 9.84D in (M/L)
- Weight: 4.774 lb (XS/S), 4.818 lb (M/L)
- Main fabric: bluesign®-approved 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR
- Accent fabric: bluesign®-approved 210D nylon Diamond, PFC-free DWR
- Bottom fabric: bluesign®-approved 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR
WARNING: California Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals including Dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.