Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Osprey - Ariel AG 55 Women's Pack )
The Ariel AG™ 55 is the perfect women's specific backpacking solution when your primary concerns are carrying heavy loads in ventilated comfort for up a weekend or more. Now featuring Osprey's innovative Anti-Gravity™ technology and custom fit along with an incredibly robust feature set and a top lid that converts to a functional daypack or summit pack.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- CUSTOM FIT: The IsoForm5 harness and CM™ hipbelt provide outstanding fit and comfort for especially heavy loads and long miles. Both components are interchangeable to provide a truly custom fit.
- CONVERTIBLE TOP-LID DAYPACK: Haul your gear to basecamp, remove the top-lid and deploy the impressively functional DayLid™ to summit a nearby peak or backcountry picnic.
- ANTI-GRAVITY™ TECHNOLOGY: The Aether/Ariel AG™ features a continuous, suspended panel of lightweight mesh extending from the upper torso through the lumbar area of the pack and wraps the user in supreme comfort.
- Removable top-lid converts to DayLid™ daypack
- Dual upper side compression straps
- Dual access side stretch mesh pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Additional main compartment access
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Dual front compression straps with StraightJacket™ compression
- Dual ice tool loops with bungee tie-offs
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Integrated FlapJacket™ cover for lidless use
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Side panel zip access to main compartment
- LightWire™ tensioned, full peripheral frame comfortably transfers pack load
- Adjustable suspended harness with structural load lifter bar for load transfer and comfort
- Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm™ wrap upper
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
- Top to bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated backpanel fit
- Custom heat molding and interchangeable sizes for a precise, personalized fit
- Mesh bridge between pads pulls in the lumbar to support heavy loads
|WXS||2990 IN3 / 49 L||29.13H X 14.96W X 12.2D IN.||4.834 LBS.|
|WS||3173 IN3 / 52 L||31.1H X 14.96W X 12.2D IN.||4.883 LBS.|
|WM||3356 IN3 / 55 L||33.07H X 14.96W X 12.2D IN.||4.932 LBS.|
- MAIN: 210D Nylon Dobby
- ACCENT: 210D High Tenacity Nylon Shadow Box
- BOTTOM: 500D Nylon Packcloth