Osprey - Atmos AG 65 Pack
If you've ever asked "what's the best hiking backpack" to whichever wise man on the mountain-top you sought out, they'd reply, "it depends." But we're here to tell you that it MIGHT be the Osprey Atmos AG 65.
The Atmos AG 65 practically defies the laws of physics with its anti-gravity suspension. The ventilated back panel has an adjustable harness so that the weight of your pack is kept close for a comfortable fit. Its form-fitting panel and straps can compliment the contours of your back and shoulders and hug the waist with its Fit-on-the-Fly hip belt. If both hands are required, you'll be able to stow any trekking poles or ice tools away with the use of side loops and bungee tie-offs. The main compartment can fit about a week's worth of essentials. 65 Liters to be exact. But that doesn't mean you need to go digging for your valuables. Pockets along the waistband and on the front panel, secured by zippers and stretch mesh, are perfect for keeping water bottles, granola bars, rain gear, and other items handy for when the campsite isn't yet a stone's throw away.
So next time you're trying to find yourself by way of an alpine elder, be sure to bring the Osprey Atmos AG 65 for all your week-long soul searching needs.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- ANTI-GRAVITY™ SUSPENSION: Osprey's Anti-Gravity™ suspension features a continuous backpanel of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt to provide unmatched comfort and ventilation. The seamless structure automatically contours to the body, providing outstanding fit and unrestricted movement.
- FLAPJACKET: A removable floating lid can be replaced with a fixed FlapJacket™ to protect your gear and minimize weight.
- ORGANIZATION: An adjustable stretch mesh front panel pocket provides additional external storage and organizational options. Dual zippered front panel pockets* allow additional internal storage and organizational options. *65L only
- Anti-Gravity™ suspension - feels like you are carrying less weight than is in your pack
- Removable floating top lid with dual zippered pockets and web attachment points
- Integrated FlapJacket™ protects gear when top lid is removed
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
- Adjustable harness and Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt to dial in perfect fit
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir
- Front stretch mesh pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets for storing water bottles and other gear with InsideOut™ side compression straps
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps stabilize loads and maintain a streamlined profile
- Zippered hipbelt pockets keep snacks and smaller items close at hand
- Lower zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Dual ice tool loops
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
- Volume (MD): 65L
- Dimensions (MD): 34.25H X 15.35W X 16.14D IN.
- Weight (MD): 4.56 lbs
- Fabric: 100D X 630D Nylon Dobby