The foundation of the Osprey Atmos AG™ 65 is Osprey’s Anti-Gravity™ suspension system that delivers outstanding ventilation and carrying comfort. This award winning pack has earned a solid reputation with savvy thru-hikers on the Pacific Crest Trail.
The Anti-Gravity™ suspension system—a seamless backpanel composed of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt that contours to the body to deliver outstanding fit and unrestricted movement. The Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt and easily adjustable torso length optimizes comfort on the trail.
You can access your gear in the main compartment through the top of the pack or the front compartment via a zippered front panel. The versatile floating top-lid is removable to shave weight but an integrated FlapJacket™ is always onboard to protect your gear from the elements. There are also two front panel pockets to keep essentials from going astray.
Final touches on this state-of-the-art pack include the Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment system, and ice axe loops for winter ascents.
- ANTI-GRAVITY™ SUSPENSION
- REMOVABLE FLOATING TOP LID
- TOOL ATTACHMENT
- COMPRESSION STRAPS
- INTERNAL COMPRESSION
- STOW-ON-THE-GO™ TREKKING POLE ATTACHMENT
- Front Panel Pockets - Dual zippered front panel pockets provide extra storage to items that need to be readily accessible
- Sleeping Pad Straps - Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
- Lightwire™ tensioned, full peripheral frame comfortably transfers pack load.
- Top to bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated backpanel fit.
- Adjustable suspended harness with structural load lifter bar for load transfer and comfort
- Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoFoam™ wrap upper
- Suspended mesh hip wrap for load transfer and comfort
- Adjustable Fit-on-the-fly hipbelt
|Dimensions||31H X 15W X 15D IN||33H X 15W X 15D IN||35H X 15W X 15D IN|
|Volume||3783 IN³ / 62 L||3967 IN³ / 65 L||4150 IN³ / 68 L|
|Weight||4.23 LBS||4.37 LBS||4.5 LBS|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Awesome All Around Pack
I took an older version of this pack travelling for 13 months and loved the large front back pockets and comfortable off the back frame. The newer version with its enhanced anti-gravity back and pocketed hip belt makes you feel like your getting a hug when you put it on. A great choice for any backpacker or world traveler looking for a comfy pack with good storage options.