Osprey - Aura AG 65 Women's
This weekend, fly to your campsite on the wings of the Osprey Aura AG 65, a pack that will work for you. The cornerstone to this pack's features is the AntiGravity™ suspension system. A continuously ventilated back panel with an adjustable harness and 3-D suspension mesh that's able to map and contour parts of the human body it contacts. With it, hikers can wear a more comfortable fit that's unique to their body, without feeling restricted by the Aura and its cargo. The back panel's form fitting adjustments make it so the weight of gear is transferred to appropriate structures on the human body. The Fit-on-the-Fly hip belt can also make for a more fine-tuned fit, wrapping around the waist and keeping this pack close to your lower back.
Additional features include multiple compartments on the hip belt and front panel secured with zippers and stretch mesh material. Items like trekking poles and ice tools will have a place to rest with both loops and bungee tie-offs. And there's no need to use the Aura AG for only week-long excursions. Hikers have the option to remove the floating top lid to make for a pack more suited for less cargo.
The Osprey Aura 65 will keep both you well-stocked for the destination and in high spirits on the journey there.
- ANTI-GRAVITY™ SUSPENSION: Osprey's Anti-Gravity™ suspension features a continuous backpanel of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt to provide unmatched comfort and ventilation. The seamless structure automatically contours to the body, providing outstanding fit and unrestricted movement.
- FLAPJACKET™ A removable floating lid can be replaced with a fixed FlapJacket™ to protect your gear and minimize weight.
- ORGANIZATION An adjustable stretch mesh front panel pocket provides additional external storage and organizational options. Dual zippered front panel pockets* allow additional internal storage and organizational options. *65L only
- Anti-Gravity™ suspension - feels like you are carrying less weight than is in your pack
- Removable floating top lid with dual zippered pockets and web attachment points
- Integrated FlapJacket™ protects gear when top lid is removed
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
- Adjustable harness and Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt to dial in perfect fit
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir
- Front stretch mesh pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets for storing water bottles and other gear with InsideOut™ side compression straps
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps stabilize loads and maintain a streamlined profile
- Zippered hipbelt pockets keep snacks and smaller items close at hand
- Lower zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Dual ice tool loops
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
- Main: 100D X 630D Nylon Dobby
- Accent: 210D High Tenacity Nylon
- Bottom: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
|WXS||3661 IN3 / 60 L||29.53H X 14.96W X 15.75D IN.||4.26 LBS.|
|WS||3783 IN3 / 62 L||31.5H X 14.96W X 15.75D IN.||4.34 LBS.|
|WM||3967 IN3 / 65 L||33.46H X 14.96W X 15.75D IN.||4.42 LBS.|
|Capacity (L)||XS/S: 3783 IN3 / 62 LM/L: 3967 IN3 / 65 L|
|Weight||XS/S: 4.467 LBS.M/L: 4.597 LBS.|
|Main Material||bluesign® approved recycled 210D honey comb nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR|
|Dimensions (in)||XS/S: 30.31H X 15.35W X 14.17D IN.M/L: 32.28H X 15.35W X 14.17D IN|
WARNING: California Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals including Dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.