Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Opsrey - Eja 58 Pack )
Introducing the new Eja 58, a women's-specific thru-hiking machine that's sure to become a staple on thruhikes everywhere. Nothing matches their carrying comfort, and as the days and miles pass, you'll always look forward to shouldering the load. AirSpeed™ 3-D tensioned mesh backpanel keeps sweat down, strippable features satisfy the ounce-counters, and convenient features like Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole carry make ultralight backpacking ultraconvenient. Osprey's All Mighty Guarantee means you can rest assured we've got you covered if anything happens on the trail. Stripped weight - 2.21lbs, 1.00kg.
- ULTRALIGHT Ultralight design and materials plus the ability to strip weight by removing sleeping pad straps, compression straps and the top lid.
- AIRSPEED™ SUSPENSION Tensioned backpanel keeps the weight in the pack off of your back, enabling highly ventilated carrying comfort.
- FLAPJACKET™ trip the removable floating lid and replace with the fixedFlapJacket™ to protect your gear from the elements and minimize weight.
- Removable floating lid with top-and under-lid zippered pockets for storing smaller items
- Integrated FlapJacket™ protects packed gear when top lid is removed
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets for storing water bottles and other gear with InsideOut™ side compression straps
- Front stretch mesh pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops
- Top lid web loop attachment points for external gear storage
- Ice axe attachment with bungee tie-off
- Removable sleeping pad and side compression straps
- Accessory cord attachment points for external gear storage
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
- Volume (SM): 55L
- Dimensions (SM): 29.53 H x 16.14 W x 14.96 D inches
- Weight (SM): 2.53 lbs
- Fabric: 100D High Tenacity Nylon
WARNING: California Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals including Dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.