Osprey - Farpoint 40
Osprey’s Farpoint 40 is perfect for a weekend getaway in the city or the wilderness. The LightWire™ frame suspension transfers the load from harness to hipbelt. A mesh backpanel improves ventilation and the mesh on the harness and hipbelt reduces chafing under load. The entire suspension stows away under a zippered panel creating a sleek silhouette for transport.
Unzip the lockable sliders to access the main compartment. Inside there’s a mesh pocket for small items. Dual compression straps keep cargo from shifting during transit.
Outside you’ll find a zippered front panel slash pocket to keep you organized and sewn attachment points to lash on extra gear. No matter how much you choose to carry, StraightJacket™ compression straps stabilize the load. The padded top and side handles give you purchase when you need to toss the Farpoint 40 into the back of the bus.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Large panel zip access to main compartment
- Lockable sliders on main compartment zipper
- Dual front compression strap
- Dual front mesh pockets
- Heat-embossed scratch-free zippered slash pocket
- Padded top and side handles
- Stowaway backpanel, harness and hipbelt with zippered rear flap for protection
- Laptop and tablet sleeve secure in lockable compartment
- Two internal compression straps hold contents securely
- Internal front flap zippered mesh pocket
- Gear Capacity - 20-40
- MAIN - 210D Nylon Mini Hex Diamond Ripstop
- ACCENT - 600D Packcloth
- BOTTOM - 600D Packcloth
|S/M||2319 IN3 / 38 L||20H X 14W X 8D IN.||3.11 LBS.|
|M/L||2441 IN3 / 40 L||21H X 14W X 9D IN.||3.17 LBS.|