Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Osprey - Farpoint 55 Travel Pack - Men's )
Mystery Ranch - Forager PocketPrice From: $24.95
Mystery Ranch - D Route
Mystery Ranch - Saddle Peak
Black Diamond - JetForce Pro Avalance Pack 35L
Mountainsmith - Scream 50 WSD Pack
Osprey’s Farpoint 55 is the perfect companion for a long weekend. Feel free to add an extra sweater and a pair of waterproof boots; this pack is designed to handle loads up to 50 pounds.
The LightWire™ frame suspension transfers the load from harness to hipbelt. A mesh backpanel improves ventilation and the mesh on the harness and hipbelt reduces chafing under load. The entire suspension stows away under a zippered panel creating a sleek silhouette for transport.
Unzip the lockable sliders to access the main compartment. Inside there’s a mesh pocket for small items. Dual compression straps keep cargo from shifting during transit.
Outside you’ll find a zippered front panel slash pocket to keep you organized and sewn attachment points to lash on extra gear. No matter how much you choose to carry, StraightJacket™ compression straps stabilize the load.
The main Farpoint 55 pack comes with a detachable Farpoint daypack to carry the essential for a hike in the hills or an excursion downtown.
- Farpoint Daypack - This daypack is designed to attach to Farpoint 70 and 55. The comfortable reverse spacer mesh harness stows away when not in use. The main compartment has designated laptop and tablet sleeves and a scratch-free stash pocket to protect eyewear. Zipper pulls on the main compartment are lockable to secure your gear.
- Sleeping Pad Straps - Removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
- A fixed, unisex backpanel, hipbelt and harness system can easily be stowed and zipped away creating a better slimmer profile making a better bag for checking or throwing on a bus, train or ship
- A detachable daypack provides additional storage and organization, ideal for day trips or as a carry-on
- 3.5mm lightWire™ peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hip belt
- Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
- Smooth mesh covered atilon foam provides a comfortable, breathable contact surface with a load supporting core
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
|Dimensions||24H X 13W X 13D IN||26H X 13W X 13D IN|
|Volume||3173 IN3 / 52 L||3356 IN3 / 55 L|
|Weight||3.75 LBS||3.9 LBS|
WARNING: California Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals including Dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.