Osprey - Farpoint Trek Pack 55 - Men's
Adventuring to a far-off destination where you'll stay with your belongings more often than leave them in your hostel? (Looking at you, tea house trek.) Osprey has the perfect solution. A hybrid of travel and backpacking packs, the Farpoint Trek 55 features both on-the-go and on-the-trail essentials. A luggage-style front-panel opening makes for painless packing and unpacking-leaving plenty of time to ask for a second serving of dal bhat and warm your muscles next to the yak dung-burning stove. An adjustable backpanel provides a custom torso fit and maximum airflow helps you stay cool and dry when putting in miles on the trail. In transit, a protective AirCover® keeps away damage-in nature, it doubles as a waterproof raincover. Sleeping bag straps, a hydration compartment and hipbelt pockets provide a place for everything. Still need more room?
- Backpacking Meets Travel: Backpack-style carry keeps your load stable on your back while travel-specific features make it easy to stay organized.
- Aircover Included: An AirPorter and a raincover in one—the AirCover® protects your pack both when you check it in and when the skies open up.
- Airspeed Suspension: Tensioned mesh backpanel keeps the weight off the back, enabling highly ventilated carrying comfort.
- Farpoint/Fairview Travel or Daylite Pack Compatible: Webbing straps on the front panel of the pack come in handy when you need to bring an additional Farpoint/Fairview or Daylite pack.
- Stowable AirCover® protects checked packs during travel and doubles as a raincover
- Large front panel access for easy packing
- Zippered lower compartment access with divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Multi-function sleeve carries a hydration reservoir or tablet/laptop in padded case
- Upper side and front panel compression straps stabilize loads
- Small zippered top pocket stores smaller items
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Padded tubular side grab handle
- Durable stretch-woven side pockets
- Daylite attachment loops/external attachment points
- Vertical front panel quick-zip pocket
- Dual internal compression straps with fabric wings keep clothes neat
- Volume: 3356 IN3 / 55 L
- Dimensions: 28.35H X 15.35W X 12.2D IN
- Weight: 4.234 LBS
- Main Fabric: bluesign® approved 420D recycled nylon, PFAS-free DWR
- Accent & Bottom Fabric: bluesign® approved 500D recycled high tenacity nylon, PFAS-free DWR
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/about-proposition-65