Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Osprey - Manta AG 20 Hydration (Previous Season Style) )
Get out the door for a long walk in the hills with Osprey’s Manta AG™ 20. The Anti-Gravity (AG™) suspension system—combination of LightWire™ frame, mesh backpanel, BioStretch™ shoulder harness and AG™ hipbelt—distributes weight to keep you comfortable no matter how far you roam. Dual upper and lower compression straps help stabilize the load and provide add-on storage options if you have extra bulky gear.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- ANTI-GRAVITY TECHNOLOGY (AG™): This lightweight system contours the body and allows the user to move freely. The seamless suspended mesh back panel disperses and balances the load.
- REMOVABLE RAINCOVER: The integrated, removable raincover provides pack protection in adverse conditions. It stores in a small external zippered compartment near the bottom of the pack and can be quickly deployed to provide protection at a moment's notice.
- Hydration Compartment - Direct zip access hydration compartment for spill-free refills. Hydraulics™ LT 2.5 reservoir included
- QuickConnect™ Included - allows easy disconnect of the hose for faster refilling
- Panel Load Access - A large zippered front panel pocket contains internal mesh pockets for gear organization
- Zippered Front Pocket - Vertical zippered front panel pocket secures valuables
- MAIN: 210D High Tenacity Nylon
- ACCENT: 100D Nylon Mini Hex Diamond Ripstop
- BOTTOM: 210D High Tenacity Nylon