Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Osprey - Talon 33 Pack (Prior Season) )
Granite Gear - Cross Trek 36L Travel Pack$109.95
Black Diamond - Crag 40 Backpack$99.95
Gregory - Targhee 45 Ski Pack
Black Diamond - Stone 42 Duffel$99.95
Simpler is often better, and if you prefer going light and moving fast in the woods, mountains and beyond, the Talon 33 is the pack for you. 33L of capacity is perfect for committing day hikes and lightweight overnight trips. Ventilated and comfortable, the BioStretch™ harness and continuous wrap hipbelt combine to create an incredibly stable carry system that hugs your body so you can stay balanced on the trail, ridge or peak. Osprey scratched their heads and updated their AirScape™ backpanel to use less material and glue while making it more breathable to keep you cool on hot days. When uphills turn technical, the Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole carry system keeps your hands free for upward movement. Zippered hipbelts, side stretch mesh pockets with dual access, a harness pocket, and top-lid storage provide all the organization you need.
- BUILT FOR SPEED: Designed with lightweight construction and useful features for fast movers and multi-sport activities.
- MULTI-SPORT: From top loaders to lumbar packs and everything in between, the Talon/Tempest series accommodates the needs of hikers, bikers and more.
- CONTINUOUS LUMBAR-TO-HIPBELT WRAP: Users can't feel seams that don't exist, so we left them out. Our updated Talon/Tempest hipbelt makes it easier to focus on the journey instead of the pack on your back.
- Lower InsideOut™ compression/carry straps
- External hydration sleeve
- Stretch mesh harness slash pocket
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Volume: 2014 cu in / 33 L (M/L)
- Dimensions: 24.4 x 11.8 x 11.4 in (M/L)
- Weight: 2.02 lb (M/L)
- Main Fabric: 70D x 100D Nylon Mini Shadow Brick
- Accent Fabric: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Bottom Fabric: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov