Osprey - Talon 6 Pack
Heading out for a day hike where all you need is water to quench your thirst and room for a few essentials? Say hello to the Talon 6. Seen at not just the start, but more importantly the finishes of 50k trail races, mountain bikers, and on bird-watching trekkers alike, it's the perfect solution for keeping your urban or wild journey simple so that your focus remains on the important things. The experience itself. Body hugging BioStretch™ hipbelt keeps the load stable two included 570 ml BPA-free PackBottles™ ensure that the last thing you'll be is thirsty on the trail. Carry an extra layer with the external StraightJacket™ compression straps, fill your bottles and hit the trail, path and beyond.
- Lumbar pack with Dual-zippered panel access to main compartment
- Front panel zippered slash pocket
- Padded bottle sleeves with bungee retention straps
- Horizontal StraightJacket™ compression straps
- Two 570 ml BPA-free PackBottles™ included
- Bottle volume 570 ml
- Bottle weight 2 oz/0.06 kg
- Volume: 366 in3 / 6 L
- Weight: 7.9H X 11.8W X 8.3D IN.
- Weight: 0.739 LBS.
- Main fabric: 70D x 100D Nylon Mini Shadow Brick
- Accent & Bottom fabric: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov