Osprey - Tempest 20
The Tempest 20. A versatile addition to Osprey's pantheon of packs. The main compartment, accessible from two different access points, provides ample room for items essential to day hikes or bike commutes under a breadth of weather conditions. Trekking poles, ice axes, bike helmets, and blinker lights can all fasten onto it securely with the aid of strategically placed straps and clips. Users will be relieved of unwanted strain with the help of a continuous-wrap harness and hip belt and injection-molded AirScape™ back panel that moves as you descend. Between this panel and the main compartment is a space perfect for your water bladder of choice to be stored. Those looking for a women's pack streamlined to fit comfortably without sacrificing valuable space needed for daylong excursions can rest easy with Osprey Tempest 20.
- Airscape™ Suspension: An injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit. A flexible BioStretch harness and hipbelt, with a continuous lumbar-to-hipbelt wrap, allow for dynamic movement.
- Light and Fast: A lightweight pack series designed with optimal stability for dynamic movement even on the most technical terrain.
- Multi-Sport: From top-loaders to lumbar packs and everything in between, the Talon/Tempest Series accommodates the needs of hikers, bikers and more.
- Sustainable Materials: Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
- Dual-zippered panel access to main compartment
- Internal zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Tuck-away ice ax attachment with bungee tie-off
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Top panel zippered slash pocket
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- Lower side compression straps
- Side stretch mesh pockets
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Easy-access, expandable stretch mesh harness pocket
- Dual-zippered fabric hipbelt pockets
- Blinker light attachment
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Load Range: 10-20 lbs.
|WXS/S||1098 IN3 / 18 L||18.11H X 10.63W X 9.06D IN.||1.976 LBS.|
|WM/L||1220 IN3 / 20 L||20.08H X 10.63W X 9.06D IN.||2.24 LBS.|
- Main: bluesign®-approved recycled 100D x 210D wave check high-tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
- Accent & Bottom: bluesign®-approved recycled 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov