Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Osprey - Verve 3 Hydration Pack )
Osprey’s women’s specific Verve 3 is the perfect size for short and sweet rides. The suspension is designed for moving light and fast: A foam framesheet spreads weight across a ventilated mesh backpanel for lightweight comfort. The BioStretch™ shoulder harness provides a contoured fit and the webbing hipbelt is removable to shave ounces. If you end up carrying extra weight, top compression straps lend extra load stability.
NOTE: The 2.5 Liter Hydraulics™ LT Reservoir does not include the QuickConnect™ System for this pack.
- HYDRATION: A dedicated hydration compartment with direct zip access for easy loading includes a Hydraulics™ LT 2.5 liter reservoir with magnetic sternum strap bite valve attachment.
- LIDLOCK HELMET ATTACHMENT SYSTEM: When you’re at the brewpub celebrating a great ride, the LidLock™ system connects your helmet to the pack so you can retain possession of both after a couple of lagers.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Ultralight with minimal body contact for a fit that feels like it’s not there.
- Upper Side Compression Straps - Dual upper side compression straps help stabilize the load
- Front Shove-It Pocket - Front panel shove-it pocket with zippered organization pocket helps gear accessible and systematized
- LidLock™ Helmet Attachment - An elasticized LidLock™ helmet attachment system provides storage for your helmet
- Blinker Light Attachment - The blinker light attachment strap found near the base of the front panel of the pack allows for quick light attachment for high visibility in the dark
- Hydration Compartment - Hydration sleeve with direct access zip offers fast loading. Hydraulics™ 2.5L LT reservoir included
- Harness Pocket - Stretch mesh harness pocket provides easy access to energy snacks and other quickly needed items
- MAIN: 210D Poly Honey Comb
- ACCENT: 420HD Packcloth
- BOTTOM: 420HD Packcloth
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov