Sport ice routes and dry tooling call for non-insulated gloves that don't sacrifice anything in the way of dexterity, grip or fit. Built off our original competition-winning Alibi, the Alibi II Gloves answer the call, featuring double leather cuff closures with thermo-formed neoprene and articulating wrist harnesses for a secure fit, corded nylon on the back of the hand for durability, and Pittards Oiltac leather palms for enhanced grip and optimum control in both wet and dry conditions.
- Double leather cuff closure with thermo-formed neoprene, articulating wrist harness for secure, custom fit
- Corded nylon on back of hand for durability and movement enhancing stretch
- Soft shell finger sidewalls for stretch and dexterity
- Pittards Oiltac leather palm for enhanced grip and optimum control in wet or dry conditions; reinforcement wraps around thumb and thumb; treated to prevent absorption of moisture
- Protective gel padding on outside edge of hand
- Carabiner loop on back of hand
- Additional Information