Great for camping around lakes or wetlands paddling and canoeing, the Outdoor Research Bug Bucket Hat gives you the convenience of a sun hat with the bug protection of a head net. This packable hat features SolarShield fabric with a UPF 30+ rating along the top and an adjustable netting along the sides. The top of the Bug Bucket Hat has a profile that's similar to the popular Solaris Hat by Outdoor Research. You can also pull the no-see-um netting up over the brim or stuff it inside the crown while the bugs retreat and regroup for their evening onslaughts. A drawcord closure along the neck makes adjustments easy and straightforward.
Outdoor Research also added an internal Dri-Release headband to help keep perspiration out of your eyes. When you're done for the day or retired for the night, stuff the Bug Bucket Hat inside its own hidden crown pocket for convenient packable storage.
- Highly UV-resistant (UPF 30+ rated) SolarShield fabric up top
- Lightweight, no-see-um netting hangs from edge of brim (can be tucked inside crown)
- Moisture-wicking Dri-Release internal headband keeps perspiration out of eyes
- Itch-free drawcord can be comfortably cinched around neck to seal out biting bugs
- Bug Bucket Hat tuck inside a hidden pocket inside crown for convenient, low-profile packing
- Fabric: 100% Supplex® nylon, plain weave main shell - 100% nylon, mesh netting
- Weight: 2.7 oz. (77 g.) in large size
- Additional Information
Intended Use Camping, Summer Socks Material Synthetic Properties Bug Repellent