Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Outdoor Research - Celestial Jacket Men's C/O )
While garment weight is always a key factor on technical backpacking and mountaineering trips, some ultralight minimalist jackets lose functionality in the quest for shedding excess ounces.
While garment weight is always a key factor on technical backpacking and mountaineering trips, some ultralight minimalist jackets lose functionality in the quest for shedding excess ounces. This certainly isn't the case for the Outdoor Research Celestial Jacket. While it weighs a smidgen over ten ounces (in large size), the Outdoor Research Celestial Jacket packs plenty of extras in stereo, like a dual-pull adjustable hood, dual slash napoleon pockets and double-separating, dual TorsoFlo™ vent zippers beneath the sleeves. All of the lightweight and highly breathable Gore-Tex® PacLite® fabric is full-seam taped and features water-resistant zippers. If you're counting ounces and features, the Outdoor Research Celestial Jacket is the right balance--but if you're playing rough around abrasive surfaces, consider a backcountry jacket with weightier reinforcement materials.
- Lightweight, waterproof and breathable 15-denier Gore-Tex® PacLite® fabric
- Fully-taped seam construction for all-weather protection and extra durability
- Water resistant full-length front zipper and pocket zippers
- Dual slash napoleon chest pockets for convenient storage
- Convenient double-separating TorsoFlo™ side zippers for venting
- Dual-pull adjustable hood and adjustable drawcord
- Elastic cuffs have laminated hook and loop tabs to seal out the weather
- Small embroidered OR logo on left chest
- Weight: 10.2 oz. (290 g.) in large size