Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Outdoor Research - Crocodile Women's Gaiters )
Down to the tiniest detail Crocodile Gaiters have everything that made Outdoor Research Crocodiles the premier gaiters for hiking and climbing for so many years.
Down to the tiniest detail Crocodile Gaiters have everything that made Outdoor Research Crocodiles the premier gaiters for hiking and climbing for so many years. They're fitted gaiters, but the size is adjustable via the 2"-wide Velcro front opening. The uppers are Taslan Gore-Tex, and the tough Cordura lower part is lined with the packcloth that most gaiters are made of! The strap-and-buckle top closure is very comfortable and is bomber secure when postholing. A double-riveted lace hook and a burly nylon-supported instep strap keep the gaiters firmly attached. We're totally confident that there is no other gaiter anywhere as tough, durable, and easy to use.
- 3-layer 70 denier Taslan Gore-Tex leg section
- 1000 denier Cordura foot section, lined with coated 8 oz. packcloth
- Velcro front closure and shear tab to prevent separation
- Field replaceable urethane coated nylon instep strap
- 3/4"-wide webbing and cam buckle top closure
- Avg. weight: 8.9 oz. (252 g.) per pair in size medium