Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Outdoor Research - Equinox Covert Men's Closeout )
These pants are the ideal choice when you only allow yourself room in your pack for one pair of bottoms.
These pants are the ideal choice when you only allow yourself room in your pack for one pair of bottoms. Lightweight, Supplex® nylon offers UPF 30+ protection in hot weather, while a DWR finish sheds moisture from wet foliage. Zip-off legs give you a two-for-one, allowing you to convert the pants into shorts and drawcord cuffs make it easy to pull legs off over boots when weather turns warmer. Articulated knees and a gusseted crotch allow easy high stepping and clean strides.
- SolarShield™ construction
- Lightweight, quick-drying Supplex® nylon; UPF 30+; DWR finish
- Snap and zipper fly
- Two front slash pockets
- Two rear pockets with hook/loop closure
- Gusseted crotch
- Zip-off legs
- 9 in./23 cm inseam on shorts (size 34)
- Drawcord ankle adjustments
- Grommet for instep lace
- Avg. weight: 11.4 oz./323 g (size 34)